We’ve been so busy with our own dogs, jobs and Bully Project classes, we realized we have missed out on some important and moving blog posts and other internet news. As we catch up, we thought we would like to share them, in case you missed them, too!
1. We are huge fans of StubbyDog and the work they do. Especially Laura Petrolino, who works tirelessly to spread the good word of pitties. Here’s Laura’s latest blog that discusses why they don’t allow users to share “urgent” dogs on their Facebook page.
2. Our friends at Two Grad Students and a Pittie beat us to the punch and asked our friends from Big Apple Pittie Pack Walk to be a guest blogger. Hopefully we can both continue to feature stories from the dogs that join us on our pack walks!
3. This story has it all…crime, drama, a senior citizen and a pittie who becomes a therapy dog.
4. We recently met a beautiful pittie named Dewey at the dog park and were super excited to find out he has his own photo blog.
5. Lastly, a local pitbull saves her owner’s life .