Our Fundraiser Results!
At the end of November, we announced our Donate to Win Fundraiser to helpBully Project cover the medical care for our sweet dog Baci, who is now officially adopted! And you all showed up in full force, and we are so very grateful! Now for the big news…our grand total raised is…
We exceeded our goal and were able to completely cover the remainder of Baci’s care (after Deja Foundation‘s generous donation, as well). The remainder of the money raised will allow us to help a couple of more dogs in need, and for that, we thank you.
We also have some winners to announce for the 15 prizes that were up for grabs, so here goes:
- Sirius Republic martingale collar: Vivian T. in New York, NY
- Tiennot Knit Sweater: Loretta S. in Franklin Lakes, NJ
- “Perfect Pittie Package” including I’m A Good Dog, Acadia Antlers‘ Famous Pitbull Pacifier and 100 Mutt Mitts: Diane L. in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Barbara K. in New York, NY and Vivian T. in New York, NY
- Bernadette Peters gift package provided by Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS: Barbara K. in New York, NY
- Doggy Style leash & matching collar set: Megan M. in New York, NY
- Canine Styles $40 gift certificate: Stuart C. in New York, NY
- 3-month subscription to BarkBox: Heidi S. in New York, NY
- Couture by Sophie Morgan collar: Stuart C. in New York, NY
- Zoomies Classic Orange Reflective Coat: Scott T. in Plymouth, MA
- Rescue Chocolate $25 gift certificate: Stuart C. in New York, NY
- Koren Reyes Photo Shoot: Vivian T. in New York, NY
- Beasty Feast $100 gift certificate: Heidi S. in New York, NY
- Crypton William Wegman Collection Dog Bed provided by The Barking Zoo:Larry I. in New York, NY
Congratulations to all of our winners, and thank you very much for your generous support. We have already contacted all of our winners directly via email, so please make sure to check all of your email accounts and spam folders! And thanks again!